View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer
Default Nismo rear bumper repair

Hi guys, I had a very small mishap with my rear Nismo bumper a few weeks ago, got a small 3" scrape on the rear bumper lip. Had a body shop do the repair and I was hoping it would of turned out better. They did a pretty good job and the paint is perfect, but there is still a little deformity where the lip got pushed in a little when it scraped. You can still see where the scrape happened.

Is this something I should just live with or should I complain? I paid $390 to fix this and it makes me mad paying for a job and it not turning out right. Maybe I am being too picky, and I realize this lower lip is kind of hard to get fixed perfectly vs a flat surface.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg damage 1.jpg (557.2 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg damage 2.jpg (794.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg repair 2.jpg (592.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg repair 1.jpg (561.0 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by tjlazer; 03-13-2013 at 09:19 PM.
tjlazer is offline   Reply With Quote