View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:04 PM   #103 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Driving back from dinner at my mom's last night, I had had a bad driving day up until now. stop and go traffic and worse still, drivers who drive slowly after they fought to get to the stoplight pole position.

So while exiting the freeway a car ahead was exiting at 10 MPH. I passed in the left lane then back into the right lane ahead of her and stop at the red light. She pulls up, high beams blazing, and starts yelling at my for my maneuver. I stick my hand out the window and start making sock puppet, sans sock, blah, blah blah, motions. She and her passenger go nuts. He is yelling, you want me to kick your arse. I continue with my sock puppet motions. Eventually the light turns green and the SUV next to me takes off like he is the one being yelled at. I thought it best to put distance between me and the car behind so I got ahead simply to get stuck first at the next light. Once again the couple pulls up behind, yelling more, but what am I going to do.

Finally the light turns green and the road is open and those losers are now far behind, still blazing their high beams into my 'Home Link' mirror. Every other driver from the opposite direction, is flashing their high beams back to get her to turn them down.

I get in a few curves to myself when I encounter my least favorite car driving 20+ in a 55 MPH zone, as usual. The idiot in front of me is actually braking while going uphill. That is it! This day needs more driving fun and fewer idjits. I hit the gas and pass this thing, and Mr. Hybrid hits his high beams. Another satisfied customer.

From here it really was a good drive home. The only other car saw me and used a turnout and I jetted past. No more slow cars all the way home.
sounds like a bad day all around. I always wonder if things like that are happening around me and based on my mood my perception of them is skewed...good mood....lalalala here I am....turn up the music mind wandering until I have a free road...other times fuming and tailgating and pizzed off still when I arrive home...
Just curious thoughts I have.
Did you see that I had mine out Sunday omg!! And it's snowing today