View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #1878 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyrath View Post
Yeah i believe your exhaust is shipping out today, I'm #681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
Got mine installed last night. It's been sitting in my living room unboxed for like a week! I was so MF antsy and wanted it installed the day it arrived, but was busy working. Boyyyy was it worth the wait. This is how the z should sound off of the assembly line. Non res cf and hfc's. Everyone at the shop, including myself, was amazed at the quality and craftsmanship. I think I'll start saving for that competitively priced TT kit. (;

P.S. demon bolts on both cats was the top bolt that is reached from the bay. The drivers side split an impact socket and took about an hour of muscling and impacting with a 3ft extension to finally come off. I'm glad I didn't attempt this at home!

Glad you are happy with the craftsmanship and sound! The demon bolts can be a real nightmare! I wouldn't want to try and change out the stock cats at home either with my skill level!

I fixed your quote for you
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote