View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 04:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

That is a very good question. I am going to need that information as well, before I turn up the boost. I will report back as soon as I have the info.

Edit: Robert @ Zerolift stated that they claimed that it could handle 900wtq when they brought in to Zerolift. Not sure if I can test that number in my car's state. Once I do my engine build, I plan to get a little crazy with my high boost setting and tune, but I didn't plan on going that high.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL

Last edited by roplusbee; 03-13-2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: New information
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote