View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:33 PM   #198 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0219 View Post
i tried google it, not much web has the whole assembly available. i dont know, im too lazy to go to the dealship, anyone who brought it. how much the assembly cost?
When I bought mine, it was over $100, can't remember exact cost though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0219 View Post
parts ordered, it will be here 3~7days,i will post a diy on this if possible, i will try to fit in the whole assembly, and suggestion about the automatic shift knob? i been searching for days, cant find nothing. please.
I can tell you right now the manual shifter trim will not simply snap into place. There is going to be some Serious trimming done to the AT Shifter base to make it fit. You will absolutely need a dremmel and maybe a keyhole saw as well to get everything.

Also highly recommend having a 2nd pair of hands holding a vacuum nozzle close by where you are trimming as you're going to have a lot of plastic shave trimmings everywhere. I did not have this so there is a lot of it still under the trim piece, but out of sight, out of mind.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote