View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #27 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes350z View Post
Hey guys I solved the iPhone 5 to 30 pin connector problem. You need to buy 2 things.

1. Apple 30 pin to Lightning Adapter: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter - Apple Store (U.S.)

2. Scosche passPORT Charging Adapter: Amazon.com: Scosche passPORT Charging Adapter for iPod and iPhone (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories

Connect the charging adapter to the 30pin in the center console, attach the Lightning adapter to the Charging Adapter and because this will charge the iPhone it will see it as a connected iPod.

Enjoy your music!

P.S. Still not BlueTooth streaming, I've tried a ton of stuff but at least now the 5 can be plugged in.
Lol, yeahhhhh... I did that for a time, to even use a 4S you'd have to make some modification.

Best solution, Radio Shack headphone to RCA (red/white) cable, and a car charger