View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #728 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

I think I have one last thing to say about the drag time banter and then would appreciate if we could all get back on topic which is the TT Kit.

The time of 11.75 seconds is a great time. A great accomplishment especially with street radials. No one can take that away from Nismo370. Job well done.

Now, we have been drag racing for a long time and gone 8 seconds in the 1/4 mile. Throughout all of the years when records have fallen no one has said, oh well you did it on slicks and I did it on street tires. The specific record that we broke was fastest Nissan 370Z E.T. Keep in mind the tires we did this on do carry a D.O.T. number and are street legal tires. In any class drag or otherwise, they are considered a radial.

If you want to compare apples to apples both times were achieved with stock blocks however we went 3 tenths faster on less power, less boost and I do not know what he has but we did it on stock suspension with a 2.5" exhaust system.

This is all I have to say about this and hopefully it will now be put to bed.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 03-13-2013 at 11:32 AM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote