View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:54 AM   #1894 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
well just to warn you, there is no house that will be a forever house unless ur a crazy baller.. the longer you live in a house the more things you will find that u wanna change, until u finally decide to get a different house.. trust me, remember i flip houses on the side... my current house i bought to stay in for a while.. after i got done remodeling it i was content for about a year.. now im like i need something different...lol..
Yeah I'll have to deal with that when/if the time comes. I'm looking to buy one of the new houses they're building in my area, so I should at least be able to customize it to my liking in the beginning.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote