View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:36 AM   #2131 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

so enough with the boring mods and lets get the ball rolling with some real JDM hotness.... there is a show coming up... and im thinking of entering extreme JDM.... since my clutch ordeal was dodged im thinking of getting a special JDM item for the show... ive contacted my buddy and followed up with the top secret parts.... well no update with my brackets or my titan cans.... im not to optimistic about it arriving on time.....they did say 2months so i cant blame them, i am bummed though.... i told him that i want and need something crazy jdm... he sent me a picture of some craftsquare mirrors i told him for that price i dont think its something that someone would particularly realize and notice.... he then sent me a pic of this and i flipped....

he says

"There are two types of Chitanba.
Type 1
Hooks can be fixed with a full harness seat belt
Type 2
Fashion titanium bar

i absolutely love how honest he is... he asked me if im not going to race or if i have plans to race my z... i told him realistically my zed will be a show case for the rest of her life so i wont be getting harnesses MAYBE seats but no harnesses for me... he told me to just get the type 2 since its a show car plus its cleaner and cheaper than the race one...

im hoping and crossing all my fingers and toes that he tells me tomoro that it can make it and ill buy it tomoro... wish me luck fellas....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote