Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #73 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

New updated, non-performance:
~Rear fog light on, but not wired yet. I am still debating how exactly I am going to wire it in. Switch Panel on console seems to be the best solution and with the find by M.J. I think I found my exact solution. Just need to head to Austin to have a friend do the wiring.
Will also do the kick plate install while in Austin, and if needed dump my ECU off at Uprev if they need/want it.

Berk exhaust has been delayed till December, but with that I might just buy Berk HFC to do the install all at the same time. My only other decision before the end of the year is new intake. Takeda is out and the only two solutions currently are Stillen or Injen.

Stillen:
+Very solid gains
+Great position in car
-Cutting

Injen:
+Solid gains
+Nice position in car
+Cheaper

Looking for some input from anyone who has had Stillen long term and their thoughts. Injen is still new and a lot of people are jumping on the bandwagon since the Injen do not require you to cut anything. After being hurt by Takeda I feel like I should not take any shortcuts anymore, buy the best proven, which seems to be Stillen.

Last edited by theDreamer; 10-03-2009 at 12:44 PM.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote