View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:34 AM   #27 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I really liked the hard-top version, and am seriously sad they stopped making both a manual and a hard-top. It was my first stop when I traded my Z06 in, but I was told it was dead. The 370Z was as close as I could get to it in a reasonable price-bracket.
They stopped the M version when they changed from the E85 to the E89 (2009 model). They have "M" packages now, but it's not a real "M" division designed car ................ just some parts bin stuff. The 2006 - 2009 Z4 M only came with a 6MT.