Thread: 2013 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:35 PM   #280 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Kruger to Cleveland. lol @ the Ravens sure hope Flacco's megadeal seems worth it right about now.
I'll be right honest, Mark. I've been fearing a Ravens rebuilding season for years now. They've gotten old and expensive. But somehow, every year, Ozzie got rid of a few expensive vets and backfilled those positions ably and got some guys to re-sign, even re-structure for less. Now that the championship was won, nobody wanted to take a smaller deal. They absolutely had to sign Flacco, given how bad it looked when they cut loose Dilfer after XXXV. But they weren't going to be keeping all the pieces of this puzzle. And I'm pretty sure these guys are all being offered more than they're worth to go elsewhere.

So, if rebuilding is on us at long last, at least the Ravens got a Super Bowl out of it.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote