View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #131 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

When I was test driving Z's, I test drove a BC 2011 7AT at Pat Fischer Nissan in Titusville. They sat me down and I told them that I wouldn't pay more than $400/month and I wouldn't pay more than $20k for the car (I had trade ins). He comes back with the paper work, $645 monthly payment and $27k WITH my trade ins. I laughed and said send it back. He comes back with $550. Send it back. $490. Send it back. Finally the manager comes in and says ok I worked the numbers over just for you and got to $410, that's the best I can do. I smiled, said goodbye and got up to leave. He asks me why I'm passing up such a good deal. I told him that I didn't even like the car a whole bunch because it was automatic and I wanted manual. He said no this one IS manual, it's got the paddle shifters. I said I don't want paddle shifters, I wanted a MANUAL. He said that the paddle shifters was nissans new manual, and they didn't offer a physical stick anymore. He said that their version of automatic didn't have the paddle shifters anymore. I grabbed my keys off the sales guy's desk and told the manager that he had lost the sale because of his complete incompetence. He literally threw a business card in my face and said to call if I changed my mind. While he stormed out I overheard him say to another salesman "That fuckin faggot is whining and bitchin about a stick, (mumble mumble)".

The next day I called the owner of the dealership and told him what happened and he was appalled, told me he would deal with it. I just so happened that my next door neighbor had traded in a vehicle there and so I went with him to pick up his new truck. As I got out of the car out came the manager from before, carrying a box with all his stuff in it. I smiled and waved at him and told him good luck at his next job hahaha

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote