View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 02:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Well I was addressing the current financial situation of getting a BRZ and selling the Z would make you no better off today in terms of cost. I am not touching the BRZ's pros or cons.

Here is my take. Keep your Z. With any new car you will be worried about the paint and not wanting to run up the miles. But in my case where I have to be dictates the mileage since it is my DD. The factory oil cooler isn't anything to write home about. It helps out a bit in stop and go traffic but needs to be upgraded for any serious tracking. At the end of the day it is your choice. Give up the 40th and the quartz paint to get into a midnight blue with a redesigned front end, albeit new. You could always get an 09-12 front end and paint it midnight blue to give it its fangs back while shaving the emblem in the process. If it was my money I would get the Amuse or Zele kit and continue with your current one you have now but I like the quartz paint better.