View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #521 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I have troubles getting ultra fine lines from my airbrush... I need more practice. You can pickup an airbrush kit fairly cheaply, then start painting lines, fades, etc... You can do it
thanks, mr.gale!

i just need time to do it...

im thinking about getting a Tamiya airbrush kit if they still sell it. at a toy trade show long time ago, wife and i watched an artist paint a 1:24 scale car model and she was using it like a pen on a 8x11 piece of paper as demo. no over spray wat so ever, and it was like instantly dry. wow!

she mentioned that the paint particles are super adjustable to match the scale of the car. she was drawing clean lines too. and the compressor she was using wasn't too loud.

i want to be able to paint my toy cars first, then go bigger to paint aero bits and interior pieces (like that a-pillar you did) for real cars.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote