View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:23 AM   #1679 (permalink)
Eighties Meta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 7AT no-sport
Eighties Meta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
I hope Kevin runs a 12.88 after he puts his LSD in so we don't have to hear it from presto anymore lol
my only indication is of what my 1/4 time will be is from using the torque app with odbII scantools.net scanner which on one of the on-ramps I just came to a dead stop and then hammered it with the VDC on with a little bit of slip in the top of 1st start around 5k rpm but 2nd caught pretty good ended up recording the 1/8 at 8.4xx at 86. I wish it was a longer ramp where I could get a recording of the 1/4 then have time to slow down before getting on the highway. Besides not sure how acccurate torque is with this type of data and thats why I'm gonna have it record while I do the actual run at the track so I can compare and see how close it really is to the actual time.

I just don't really like driving without the VDC on until I at least have a LSD in the car. remember mine did not have the sport package so I don't even have the VLSD that comes with the sport. so I imagine from looking at some of the slips posted that would put me around 12.9 - 13.2 in that range maybe little better but generally that range.
2009 370z Touring 7AT/AAM 2.5 true dual exhaust/AAM DE test pipes/z1 vqde35 headers/AAM cold air intake (R-line)/Motordyne M370/Quaife LSD/z1 brake upgd pkg/Swift Spec-R springs/WhiteLine Front&Rear sway bars with endlinks
Eighties Meta is offline   Reply With Quote