View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 10:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

In for the win. Starting earlier this year though, last year they started at 10.

Let's get a list started for the MAZOC attendees and we can get reserved club spaces like we did last year.

1. Shahid - b1adesofcha0s
2. Masa
3. afgiussppe
4-7. ZCarMan + Pat
8. eastwest2300
8. mykindaguise
10. Mighty Bobo
11. Josh
12. David
13. Vicster
14. Open
15. Open
16. Open

We will be meeting up before the show so we can all roll in together. The plan is to meet at this nearby location by 7:30 AM so we can head over to the show at 7:45 AM. Please bring the $5 entry/reservation fee to the meet and you can just give it to me there. If you want to give it to me through Paypal just send me a PM.

For the MAZOC group use googlemaps or mapquest and get directions from:

Your location:
To: Lake Presidential Golf Club, 3151 Presidential Golf Dr, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774

You'll turn either right or left depending on your origination point off of Highway 301 onto Beech Tree Parkway. Follow Beech Tree Parkway past the turn for the golf club house and drive up the hill. As you reach the top, you'll see a single trailer on the right. Turn left into the parking lot opposite this trailer.

Last edited by b1adesofcha0s; 04-17-2013 at 08:15 PM.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote