View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #27 (permalink)
cheshirecat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N54 135i
cheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracer007 View Post
Need help on getting the Album Art to show up from a USB drive. I have all my CDs ripped (using the Windows Media Manager) and I can see the Album Art in the folders. I did a straight copy/paste onto a flash drive. Album Art does not show up on the Headunit. When I copy the same files onto my Sandisk player, the Art does show up, so I assumed it was a limitation of the flash drive
I have downloaded the MediaMonkey software -- is there something I can do with it to fix the problem?
I would suggest going into the MediaMonkey preferences, then going to "Tags and Playlists" and under the "Artwork" option choose "Save image to Tag if possible otherwise save to folder".

This will usually fix the issue. Make sure you blow out the drive and resync all the music through MM.
cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote