View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:21 AM   #1559 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
MAZOC Presidential Statement

We've all had a chance to air our grievances about this past weekend. I think the point has been made. I ask that we all drop it now and try to carry on as normal. The rude trash talk leading up to last weekend was ridiculous and I hope it stops from here on out.

Also if Shahid and Dee want to set another date to actually run, I will pay Shahid's entry fee and the two gallons of gas Dee will burn at the track.
Again, I'll say it again, you guys must of have missed the pictures that i posted of my trunk being gutted with NO tail lights and 3 error codes in my computer, while Blades and FP were within it sounds like 10 days of just saying "we're both getting tunes, lets meet up at the track." And Im just suppose to come when YOU guys say come...its not happening brah.. I dont do things when YALL say to do things.

I said when my car is fixed, i would race you (blades). This saturday, you got your chance, I wont hang around (nor do I want to) with any of you dudes, you want your shot, you got it, Saturday sounds perfect for me, one run, thats it, I fulfilled my promise..then Im out.. Whats it gonna be?

You like the track, me I could care less, but if its gonna shut you (fill in the blank, all that have said their piece) up. Im all for it. Simple as that.

Actually you know what, better yet, How about I'll be at Capital Raceway at 12noon, this saturday, Blades I'll see you there. We'll see who shows up. Its the same deal right, I had to jump when you said said jump.. Saturday it is...