View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z057 View Post
Thanks everyone...just glad to see Z lovers care. I will get this figured out. I will hear back in a few days from the dealership and then I should know more.

From what I can tell I have two issue:

*Water is leaking into the front, or up into front of the car and messing with ecu and leaking into passenger side floor board.

*Water is leaking into rear hatch somewhere and not draining.

The service manager assured me they would get to the bottom of it. I also asked several times about other 370Z's coming in with ECU or water leaks and he stood firm that mine was a one of a kind issue. Who knows...

I will post anything I find out. Might help someone else out later. Thanks.
I personaly would not want a car that is leaking like that....another thing to think about: it wil start to mildew pretty quickly then it wil smell.
Good Luck guy!! whatever you decide...