View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 02:22 AM   #1554 (permalink)
StangerGT
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2003 Mustang GT
StangerGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
To answer most of your questions he probably didn't tell anyone because most of you would jump his **** for "making excuses". Also no one is proud of their **** being ****** up so he probably didn't want to tell anyone about that either and unfortunately it came to having to tell everyone.

I get the race thing though.
So rather then deal with some crap on the forum (so scary) for (possibly) legit reasons, we are now just not showing up to ones own event?

I have a feeling he wouldnt have gotten any flack for just offering up a better date (as he did for this weekend). Saying *one day* isnt good enough when you are the one calling someone out.

We are all adults... this isn't hard.

As for not being proud of you're crap being messed up... really? I have two cars that are almost constantly busted... and usually im the cause of it (ask rob lol). My pride isnt damaged because of it, infact I usually make jokes about it. Its not an exuse or justification for not showing. and you're not helping his case.

End of Rant
Maximum Motorsports Susp. | MM Adj. Rear LCA | MM CC Plates | MM Front Coilovers 350lb | MM Rear 500lb Springs | Full Cobra Brakes | FR 3.73 Gears | FR LSD/31 Spline | JPC/SCT Tune | MGW Short Shifter | Star Spec 265/35/18x9 F - 275/35/18x10 R | stock exhaust lolz
StangerGT is offline   Reply With Quote