View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 11:50 PM   #3079 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Correct, my 300 BLK SBR build is scheduled for the first week in April. I have researched DD, and asked guys like Wes of MSTN, etc. about them, and DD actually DOES do 99% of their stuff (random figure, but you get the idea) in-house, and they do a damn good job. I would honestly take DD over any other "mass produced" M4 out there right now. Of course, Noveske, MSTN, etc. will give you more customization and spend more time on the rifle as a while, but for a line-item, I think DD is the choice I am most happy with.
I'm extremely impressed with mine. I am not any sort of expert when it comes to guns, but I know enough about mass-production to realize and appreciate the attention to detail on DDs rifle line.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote