View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK_GTR View Post
...and this: [thread=68104]I would like to get a 370Z Touring with Sport and Nav and just add a Stillen supercharger kit and no exterior mods (keeping it looking stock for the unsuspected...). I don't want to lease another R35...just something different but fun to hold me till R36.

Now, has anyone here done a 7sp AT with Stillen supercharger??
It's been done, I'm in line for a twin turbo kit... To make it TRULY work you'd need a transmission cooler and most likely GTM's valve bodies, and MAYBE their heat treated flex plate

Again, PM me your number, I'll shoot you a text and you're more than welcome to take my car out
It's a 7AT, sport, touring, with Nav (the nav is much better now in a '13, but mine still does the job)