View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #101 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Today was a mix of emotions for me. I leave the garage and manage to allow the Lexus ahead, to let me go first , just as another car came and spoiled this. I followed the new car until he unexpectedly let me by. I waved and a half mile later, came to a stop sign. Here I waited for some slow mover to eventually not signal and therefore not cross in front of me. This small delay left me behind the septic tank pump truck.

But no, wait! the truck is waving me forward ahead of himself. Unbelievable.
It wasn't long before I met some other slow movers. Although my morning emotions were a mixed bag, not a bad bag, will be my final verdict.

I also had the XP8's put back on for Leaguna Seca at the end of the month.
lol! Did you play the lottery?! You still have time