View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UruZai View Post
So after doing countless hours of research for what double din I wanted to buy, I am deciding to go with the avh4500 as well. I am a total noob when it comes to audio things. So I have some questions for you guys.
1. How difficult is the installtion? Is there anything I should be aware of when installing?
2. I noticed that crutchfield sells it with the harnesses and dash kit. Would it be better to buy from crutchfield or buy everything seperately (since I have read that the dash kit they give you doesn't sit right with the ac controls)?

Thanks in advance!
your better off going with Amazon $322 since crutchfield wants $450. Then buying Metra Dash Kit saving you almost $100 for the total install.

looking at numerous how to's on this forum it looks very straight forward with a 3 out of 10 difficulty.
Cbtech is offline   Reply With Quote