View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
The1michael
Base Member

Drives: '12 370 Black Beauty
The1michael is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK_GTR View Post
Wow! 13 replies in less than 20 minutes....you guys are quick (or should I add quick just like your Z's ) I would never get this quick response from the folks on F-Chat for sure....

But let's stay focused here on my original question.

No, my finances are just fine the way they are....thank you for all your concerns.

My GTR is bone stock with only HKS midpipe and LegaMax exhaust as performance mod wise. After 3 years of trouble free driving (as a dd) car is going back to dealer at lease end. I can just buy the car from dealer at residual or less (with some negotiation, of course) and just keep driving it until R36 comes out but feel the car is getting a little long on tooth. So I'm thinking of returning the GTR and just get a "gap" vehicle to hold me until R36 is here.

I really like the exterior styling of the 370Z but only if Nissan would do a Z-R just like what they did to the Juke-R then my problem would be solved in an instant. But, hey, one can only dream...right?

So, from what I get from most of you responded so far is that a stock Z will most likely be a disappointment. Then, what about a Z with Stillen's new supercharger kit?? Would that ease the pain a little??
Its funny you say that. I prefer the Z styling to the GTR. Obviously id like the 500+ hp AWD ....but the Z body.

My take: performance wise you're going to get bored fast. Other than that, I dont see any problems if you're just using it as a hold over.
The1michael is offline   Reply With Quote