View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #3071 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
It will be a plinknig rifle only, the market sucks, but I want to grab one before I cannot have one period. I bee researching and most say the new bushmaster is not the same quality of those made in the past and the windham rifles are better. I could buy online I guess to get more options, but those 3 brands are consistently coming into the LGS, thus why I think I will be limited to those brands unless I go used. I looked up the core15, they have a liftime warranty on the gun, does not matter who owns it, or at least that is what they adverstise.
Warranty means nothing if the gun doesn't work when you need it. Beyond that, warranty work is a pain.

Colts are hard to find now, but a great option if you can find at reasonable prices. DD is accepting orders now at msrp as well.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote