View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #3068 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Thanks for the info! I was looing at the local classifieds, there is actually one of these for sale locally, again being an ar noob I did not know the name core. he was 1300 for it, has some extras. Guess im hust hesitant in buying a used one p2p, buying a new one I would at lease have some warranty coverage if need be, I know failures are not likely but I am useually over cautious.

here a link

LIKE NEW Core 15 AR15 Scout M4 w/ Magpul Mags & Xtras
Core 15 is a new company with a NO Bullshyt warranty. They build what i consider in materials and workmanship, the best rifles out there right now for the money. BUT, operationally, I can't vouch for them due to being new. You need to do some research. I just know one thing. Their rifles are packed with every feature necessary to get started with a Reliable AR.

Stag with a plus package would be my first choice in the $900-$1200 price range but they have a 2 year backorder. Going about $300-$500 more than a Stag, there's Daniel Defense would be my first choice if I were spending in the $1500 range. This would be my rule if shopping Direct Impingement rifles.

Just want to stress thats my opinion and is based on my own research. I still encourage you to research and make the best decision that suits your needs. There are plenty of rifles that are awesome quality beyond my recommendations. I just gave my opinion as a GENERAL GUIDELINE

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 03-11-2013 at 12:19 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote