View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #476 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
2011's don't have the SLU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Early 2011's did
^This^ I have a 2011 w/ SLU; Mr. Alcheng has a 2011 w/o SLU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
Question is whether or not to pull the fuse after the fix has been done. Can this fix be trusted? I understand that if the SLU would again fail after the fix, they would cover but I just don't have the confidence. I plan to remove the fuse after fix.
Good call My understanding is that even the last revision of the SLU is prone to failure. I would remove the fuse regardless of whether you had the unit replaced. Also, I am quite confident the fuse is not connected to anything else because Nissan omitted both the unit and the fuse in the later models. If the fuse was working with anything else, you'd think they'd have left it in the fuse box.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote