View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #3066 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
The 3 are all decent entry level Ar rifles. But they all have varied-featured low end models and when looking at brands like that. The name brand will help you a lot less than the features tyou will be looking for. All of the rifles will need some type of modification for improved reliability... That said Here's what I'd be looking for more than brand at a low price.

I'm going to show you a rifle. I'm not promoting or demoting the brand itself. I encourage you make your own brand choice. As opinions are like Azzholes... But I want you to look at the list of features on this rifle, more than brand itself. Those are the features you should be looking for in your first M4 rifle.

Complete CORE15 Rifles :: CORE15
Thanks for the info! I was looing at the local classifieds, there is actually one of these for sale locally, again being an ar noob I did not know the name core. he was 1300 for it, has some extras. Guess im hust hesitant in buying a used one p2p, buying a new one I would at lease have some warranty coverage if need be, I know failures are not likely but I am useually over cautious.

here a link

LIKE NEW Core 15 AR15 Scout M4 w/ Magpul Mags & Xtras