View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #18 (permalink)
Streetlife
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mont/sport
Streetlife will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
that kinda ruining the fun in getting a new car.
when I bought my 2010 370z nismo, one of the panels was loose too. they removed it to install the alarm and damaged it. I made an appointment to get it fixed. I got there and they told me they would have to order a new panel to replace that one. The second trip to the dealer, they fixed it.
Happen to me when they installed my illuminated kick plates after taking delivery during the PDI process. They took about 2 weeks to come in, just 1 was misaligned, but the same guy who installed mine fixed it, admitted that was his first time installing illuminated kick plates. No problems, I wasn't mad let him know it was cool it just barely didn't snap into place on one corner fitting, probably unsnapped after he thought it was secure enough. The tech fixed it perfectly with the new panels, went ahead and replaced them both. The service manager made sure the technician who made the mistake fixed it. To the OP, go to Baker Jackson Nissan North, they will take care of you!

Last edited by Streetlife; 03-11-2013 at 09:26 AM.
Streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote