View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #1985 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotizi View Post
I'm really interested in your impression of the Stillen CBE. More specifically, its volume comparison with the muffler delete. I'm at a loss for which FI exhaust resonator configuration is similar in volume, and to my knowledge no one has taken dB readings of any FI configuration. Maybe knowing how the Stillen compares will help some.
I'll definitely post a comparison with the stock and muffler delete. I assume I've currently experienced the two extremes. My thought is the Stillen leans closer to the stock as an intermediate while the FI will be closer to the muffler delete. I just couldn't chance any drone which is 100% intolerable for me as a daily driver so I went the more conservative Stillen route. Review to follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
cool..you gonna do some vids for us?
But of course . My buddy is bringing his HD camcorder tomorrow.