View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #149 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffydog View Post
For the ones that aren't interested in this topic, "just unsubscribe", it's that simple, there's plenty of random pointless threads floating on the forum everyday; no need to get so worked up. I'm not.
No one is worked up here. Again, I own a nismo car and I'm not upset. You asked a question and I'm trying to answer it.

Add to the list of things you're missing the VLSD off the nismo as well. My only point is that if you're hellbent on making your car a "nismo", you can't. You *can make it better than a stock nismo* which lots of people do but to be honest, it's really not a pissing contest.

I don't get the hostility.

Quote:
The purpose of this thread for me was to see what the community feels about this idea rather than what I should do. I've already decided whether to badge it or not so to me.
...and you got your answer. I don't understand what the problem is. You asked for opinions and got them. So if you already made up your mind, why did you post a thread about it unless it was to start a trollfest?

Last edited by dmhenderson; 03-10-2013 at 08:46 PM.