View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #127 (permalink)
smknvtec
Base Member

Drives: Nismo 370Z, NSX-T
smknvtec is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I'd stick with the 25-row. I'm doing 30-minute HPDEs down in the SE TX area and I'm still on a 19-row. I wouldn't recommend anyone installing a 19-row in a hot climate, but it does just *barely* do the job on the worst days. 25 should be fine. I'm still dithering about what I'll do for my next set of cooling upgrades. I still find the idea of a direct oil:water heat exchanger interesting. Probably less mass and less hoses, faster warmups, etc. Just tricky to sort out the exchanger and upgraded radiator sizing.
Thanks brother. First person to give me a difinitive answer; 25 Row it is. Do you or anyone use Royal Purple Full Senthetic in their whip? I have been using that in my NSX for a year or so now and its great. I used Mobile One in the Teg. Makes a huge difference.
2010 Magnetic Black NISMO 370Z 50k. 2000 Acura NSX-T Berlina Black 22k Lovefab Turbo 520 whp, Tein Flex EDFC, AP Racing Brakes, Downforce Stacey Style Skirts/Diffuser/Lip, Momo FX L2 Rims, Xenons, Comptech Shifter, 2004 Infiniti I-35 Black 232K

Last edited by smknvtec; 03-10-2013 at 08:25 PM.
smknvtec is offline   Reply With Quote