View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
awesome... Frickin china gives better customer service from 1000's of miles away across land and ocean while the guys your standing in front of here in the states look at you like its your fault they sold you a faulty product... lol
LOL!!! They do, and it hurts to not support America, but I think if they could give you a happy ending with your purchase they would

(And US sellers are getting 99.9999% of they're stuff from them anyways... And if anyone feels really butthurt about not buying from a US seller, just order from eBay and say their item didn't arrive or doesn't work, and you'll get another of that item, LOL!!!)