View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #60 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.nismo View Post
I get from stares to mid fingers. Every time I'm at a gas station or at a store, someone comes out or as they walk by, they have the "urgency" to say something. 99% of the times are nice complements. At the mall, I park so far away, not even cell phone coverage can reach my vehicle. So nobody has nothing to say out there. Sometimes as I drive around town, minding my business, there is a moron who wants to test my patience. I gladly pull over when possible and invite them to fight, by then they realize I have bigger "cojones" and decide to just keep on diving.
Talking about middle age and frustrated individuals. There has been a few in their "40ish or 50ish" years old drivers (mostly driving a minivan with 5 0r 6 kids screaming and yelling in the back seats) that give me the dirty look or the mid finger. WTF, what have I done? I smile at them and give them my mid finger, most of the times my finger is bigger than theirs. OUCH it hurts!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhcoss View Post
yea i've gotten the mid finger myself as well. I don't understand it... a pedestrian crossing the street in front of me just looked me right in the eye and gave me the birdy. envy causes strange reactions in people. What I don't get is the envy over a car... its just a car nothing special
So you get flipped off for driving a sports car? ... oookay
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote