View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #58 (permalink)
mhcoss
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z SPORT M/T
mhcoss will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.nismo View Post
I get from stares to mid fingers. Every time I'm at a gas station or at a store, someone comes out or as they walk by, they have the "urgency" to say something. 99% of the times are nice complements. At the mall, I park so far away, not even cell phone coverage can reach my vehicle. So nobody has nothing to say out there. Sometimes as I drive around town, minding my business, there is a moron who wants to test my patience. I gladly pull over when possible and invite them to fight, by then they realize I have bigger "cojones" and decide to just keep on diving.
Talking about middle age and frustrated individuals. There has been a few in their "40ish or 50ish" years old drivers (mostly driving a minivan with 5 0r 6 kids screaming and yelling in the back seats) that give me the dirty look or the mid finger. WTF, what have I done? I smile at them and give them my mid finger, most of the times my finger is bigger than theirs. OUCH it hurts!!!!!
yea i've gotten the mid finger myself as well. I don't understand it... a pedestrian crossing the street in front of me just looked me right in the eye and gave me the birdy. envy causes strange reactions in people. What I don't get is the envy over a car... its just a car nothing special
mhcoss is offline   Reply With Quote