View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #139 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffydog View Post
Interesting, I like to meet another Nismo fan here that has a nav in their car. I don't want to be the only person.
I own a nismo car with nav in it (Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH). I considered putting a nismo badge on my old 2009 base and decided against it. As "hilarious" as trolling people might be, just enjoy your car and don't try to make it something that it isn't. You can build a faster/better car with a sport so who cares?

If you really want the badge throw it on the car but if you show it, you will probably be called out on it.

That said, I've ripped a lot of what made my current car a nismo off. The exhaust and cats have been replaced, the wheels have been powder coated which leaves the VLSD, the numbered plaque, the sways, the body kit and the red stitching on the steering wheel and seats.

If I had it to do over again, I might build up a sport and not mod a nismo but with that said, I love my car to pieces.

Bottom line: You're not "making nismo owners butthurt" or whatever that other guy said and it's your car so do what you want with it. Depending on how you use it, it may not matter.