View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #31 (permalink)
zuperman 370
Track Member

Drives: 370z 2010 at blue
zuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the rough

I am the lucky lucky owner of these sexy fenders so just wanted to share my feed back with you guys after reciving them today. First of all before I get started would like to give a shout outto Lohit of fly1-motorsports, I originally went with his fenders at first, his fenders were top notch quality and looks but I did not end up installing them as I saw the CS v2 and knew that I had to have them lool.

Looks and quality: the quality of the cf is top notch, the cf finish and look is just amazing, trust me you will not be disappointed in that aspect. Really love the option of being able to remove the front vent, looks aggressive but yet subtle very clean. And I'm sure the fitment will be top notch as they have used the oem fenders, which I really loved.

Shipping: the fenders were packed really really good and tight, with plenty of bubble wrap very secured in the box, no chance of anything happening to them there lol. The turn around time from the time I placed my order for them was pretty fast would say about a week, and these were the first set made so I'm sure the turn around for any future orders for these will be faster.

In conclusion I'm extremely happy with these and they surpassed my expectations and I would say this is one of the most mod I'm looking forward to have installed, please stay tuned soon for updated install pics.
zuperman 370 is offline   Reply With Quote