View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
...and i am female.
I'm kinda surprised that women will buy cars. I've gone car shopping with female friends and, with few exceptions, the salesperson would spend most of their time talking at me. Even after explaining that she was buying the car, it was almost like she wasn't there. When they did talk to my friends, it was that let-me-explain-this-to-you-little-lady crap.

I try to be a Southern Gentleman and open doors for women, say "ma'am," and all that, but, good gawd, they're not stupid (at least no more so than us men). It can be very entertaining to watch a real woman explain that to the salesperson before walking out.