View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #1980 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Bought the Stillen CBE for a few reasons. 1) more middle-ground tone rather than balls-to-the-wall which wouldn't work for me as a daily driver, 2) price was right with the rebate, 3) plays 'nice' sound-wise with HFCs, 4) I had it delivered 3 days after I ordered it, and 5) no issues with less ground clearance (my car will already be a snow plow in the winter...I don't need to bang up my exhaust on potholes too).

I'm having it installed tomorrow morning. We'll find out if the fitment issues are really solved with the Stillen CBE in about 12 hours.