View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 10:16 PM   #35390 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
So, I was just thinking.....yes, dangerous, I know.....anyways, when we mail a letter, let's say a bill for example, we usually put our address in the upper left side of the envelope. Now, let's suppose, instead of putting OUR address in the upper left side.....we put the SAME address as where it's going!

Since the two addresses would be the same, and they use the upper left address to "return to sender".....couldn't we just forego the use of stamps all together? If the two addresses are the same.....it's gonna reach the destination no matter what! Comments....concerns.....questions......am I lunatic for even thinking about this?
nice but wont work...

you heard of the Dead letter mail or undeliverable mail at the post office right...

"Dead letter mail or undeliverable mail is mail that cannot be delivered to the addressee or returned to the sender. This is usually due to lack of compliance with postal regulations"

Dead letter mail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia