View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #1509 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
I was seriously looking at the GTM twin kit, but this one is very tempting... seems like it would be more reliable than a TT kit...
less things to break. Or am I just being ignorant? Reliability is a big thing for me, I want it to be as reliable as a nice DD
and be in the 500-550rwhp range on 93. I also really want to hear what this turbo kit sounds like on the street with load
on the engine. I didn't miss a video like that somewhere in here did I?
This kit is as simple and as efficient as you can get, and very capable when it comes to HP. The nice thing is that each component is easily accessible for servicing if needed. You also get to keep the car OEM, because there is not need to drill holes in anything, or remove vital things like the washer fluid reserovoir.

I am sure there will be videos surfacing in the near future as there will be. There will be 7 of these kits up and running very soon.

For what it's worth, the test car made 550whp at just under 10psi of boost...pump gas of course. This tune would have been a bit on the "aggressive side" for a stock block.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 03-09-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote