View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
Think I have the wrong locks too. Look how tiny the diameter of the no shoulder lock lug is inside the wheel bolt well....Guess I'll spray PB Blaster on all 4 of them and pray that I can get them off when I order the new ones.
Guess there is no point in going to the dealer with the TSB for a 4 year old car, they'll laugh me out of the parking lot.
Since I bought the car with 11.2K miles on it I'm sure these are the original tires that have never been changed so I'm sure those bitches are rusted on there really well.
Yeahhhhh... I think you have the wrong ones
I wouldn't spray anything on them unless you NEED to. (Torque specs are "dry" torque specs. Once there is a little oil and crap, you've changed that number)

And there's no harm in going to your local dealer... Hell, if they change it for free, you'll save $5