Thread: South Louisiana
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #2364 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Angry Near-miss Rear Ender

...just barely escaped a horrific rear ender with my Z. I feel SO lucky, but so Pee'd off at the same time. Either a young punk or a very young female driver in a BRAND NEW ACURA SUV with the Temp Plates still on... I look up checking my rear view as I am slowing down to make a right turn from the main street (Collins) onto my street, and I see this White Acura SUV accelerating like crazy towards me - about 50 yards away and closing the gap fast... I am in second gear about 10mph now, blinker on, brake lights + F1 Flashing Brake Light and this Dodo is not even checking up off the accelerator. I punch it and zip over to middle lane - at that speed and gear it feels like forever before the car responds and gets in the middle lane. The Acura's grill is filling my rear view fast and I can just almost sense the crash about to happen, the Z finally darts over to the middle lane, the SUV's nose gets squirly as he finally realizes that his/she is about to hit me hard - but passes my rear right quarter panel about a C** hair off... I sit in the middle lane screaming at him/her as the SUV passes me the driver is looking at me like the idiot he/she is... I cannot believe my luck - I don't know how I am still in one piece... That's it! The Z is in for the day... gotta settle my nerves...

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote