View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #35 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENT-Z View Post
Tuned on 93 octane. I appreciate your looking into this. I know he has been contact with Uprev directly as well. I'm sure we will get it sorted in the future and I'll just go easy on it until then!
No problem...it is odd that he is seeing this issue. I talked to Sebz at SpecialtyZ yesterday as well. He is the one that tuned the test car up here during a fly in group tune session.

There was no issues with MAF sensor voltage at all.

He also just wrapped up tunning a kit with the same pipe configuration (size), also no problem at all. They are using the same 2.75" charge pipes going to the TB's just like I have. The voltage issue should not come up at all till you start approaching 600whp with that configuration.

I also don't trust UpRev support all that much to be honest. Vince@R/T tunning is my go to guy when it comes to UpRev questions. By far the best/most experienced IMO. The fact that they did not ask (Jon when he called them) what pipe size the MAF's were housed in is enough for me to question things.

I just don't like seeing my customers with these sort of issues, even though they are not kit related..

On a more positive note, I asked Jon what he thought of the kit...his reply:

Overall the kit was fantastic!

He did mention the flanges...and I will work on correcting that.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 03-09-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote