View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 06:50 PM   #50 (permalink)
tWeEzY
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z
tWeEzY is on a distinguished road

I hate letting others drive my cars. Personally I think its more because its a manual and ive known lots of people that either ride the clutch or have bad shifting habits. I wouldnt care as much if it was an auto. Until a year ago, the only people that had driven my car were the service techs. Buddy of mine didnt have a car and asked to run an errand. I had no choice cuz i was caught off guard and couldnt think of an excuse to say no.

I did let one chic drive my old Z once but she owned a stick so i knew she was good. She could shift into 2nd way smoother than i ever could. I followed in her car. It was hot seeing my car rolling but dangerous cuz i was so distracted i almost ran into her. Im more concerned with anyone driving the 370 more due to all the blind spots. I dont need them wrecking or curbing a tire cuz they couldnt see. Id ask y they want to drive it and if they dont get the hint then I'd tell them I dont have insurance presently lol. Its one thing to be in the car but scary what a friend could do if you just throw them the keys and tell them to have at it. I dont beat on my car and wouldnt want anyone else to abuse her.
tWeEzY is offline   Reply With Quote