View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #92 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Yesterday was strange from the get go.

While returning home after a light rain, I had with me six rifles and three pistols crammed inside along with $35,000 in cash, all obtained legally I assure you. This is the day I do not want to be stopped by the police and explain, so I am on my best behavior.

All went well, slowing anywhere that could be a potential problem up ahead around the bend. All went with out event until way up ahead, I saw the CHP. This is the recently reduced to 40 MPH zone. Once upon a time it was a 65MPH zone but that was in the past. I glance down and see I am near 50, so I let my foot off the gas and go by at 40. Sure enough the CHP starts to move. I panic and put the cash on my person thinking at least I'll be able to bail myself out if things go south.

Just then going the other direction, comes a hero it a hot hatch going 65-80.
The CHP did a U turn and That was that.
lol! Saved by an idjit