View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #110 (permalink)
FLYZ
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z 40 A.E.
FLYZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
They have a bit of a history together Regardless, you will be hard pressed to find a supercharger kit that works as well as theirs. AMNVQ was running a Stillen kit, not the GTM. Customer, no. Previous customer, no. Previous potential customer, yes. They run a business that relies heavily on the Z/G community, disparaging or untrue remarks, or accusations weigh heavy if they don't step in and defend themselves. Just like if someone were to call you out on the forums or call u a troll or say you stole money from them, etc... You would fight to get your name clean.

My car is currently with them and I haven't had issues. Just late email replies at times.
Actually, I have to say, no, I would not fight in the manner seen here, to keep my name clear on an internet forum. I do not believe that is the appropriate way to handle yourself. This is even more so exacerbated by the fact that I am merely an individual, not a business. I think such behavior damages a tarnished reputation more than redeems it. Superlative products speak for themselves, as will their satisfied users. Hence, the whole point of my post.

I can appreciate, as I said, that they are trying to support their business. Simply, I think they have gone about it the wrong way. If acting that way doesn't turn off other buyers, then great! They have only potentially lost one customer. If other people feel the way I do, the consequences could be far more dire than the damage from one dissenting poster with questionable credibility.
Fast Intentions CBE, 18" resonators and resonated HFCs | TWM short throw shifter | Stillen G3 CAI | Z1 hub centric spacers (F-15mm,R-20mm) | Custom painted fangs and door handles | Valentine V1/Blendmount/Hide-a-cord | Nismo shift knob | 40th Anniversary build number badging | GT-R starter | Plastidip
FLYZ is offline   Reply With Quote