View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboydiddy View Post
Yeah. Thank you so much. I did research it. But was still confused, that's why I asked. Seems like in this forum everyone that knows something feels like their god and wanna make fun of the ones that wanna learn, instead of help them. I'm cool with it. . . I've learned to always ask questions when in doubt.
I think you will find that most of the members here are very helpful. Many will bend over backwards to get you the answer to a question that has not been answered already or clarification of answers/info you have found.

One of the main purposes of this and other "fan sites" is the sharing of information - check out the large DIY section - and all are encouraged to ask questions. Just do a little homework first.

Apparently, you didn't research it very well as there are multiple threads on the subject. Maybe you just didn't know the proper terms to search for but don't expect a lot of slack from this crowd. If your feelings get hurt, don't let on as it causes a feeding frenzy.